nCS1TM Nanoparticle Analyzer Specifications
Spectradyne's nCS1TM provides new insight to your nanoparticle samples !
- Resistive pulse sensing
- Microfluidic cartridge with nanoscale features
- Electronic sensing only: No optics!
- No optical index contrast or other resolution issues
- Gives particle size distribution and absolute concentration
- Particle sizes: 40 nm to microns
- Concentration range: approx. 106 — 1012 particles/mL
- Counts & sizes individual particles
- High resolution size distributions
- Max particle detection rate: approx. 10,000 particles/s
- Can measure any material type (transparent & opaque, conducting & insulating)
- Small bench top footprint
- Instrument control interface: USB to Windows
Single use analysis cartridges
- Eliminates contamination and cleaning requirements
- Sample volume required: 2-3 microliters
- Sizing precision: < ±3%
- On-board filtering: no sample pre-filtering required
- Compact and easy-to-use cartridge design
- Proprietary signal extraction method
- Streamlined process flow
- Multi-dimensional data visualization
- Rapid concentration measurements in any measured size range
- Automated particle distribution analysis
- Bench-top instrument with external laptop or PC
- Dimensions: 13" wide × 13" deep × 15" high (330 mm wide × 330 mm deep × 380 mm high)
- Weight: About 30 lbs (14 kg)
- Power: 110V & 60 Hz | 220V & 50 Hz
Didn't find what you're looking for?
We're here to help you with your nanoparticle characterization challenges.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Send an email to email@example.com or: